The Plateau Club maintains two tennis courts and a tennis ball machine, available year-round, for the enjoyment of our members. Group and individual tennis lessons are offered for members of all ages and abilities from our tennis professionals.
Tennis Court Reservations
The combination of an open court system and reservation system is used here at The Plateau Club.
Reservations may be made up to 7 days in advance. Family members older than the age of 16 are allowed to reserve one court per week. Reservations made the day of play will not count against your weekly reservation limit. A waiting list is available for each reservation time. To make reservations, please call the Recreation Center during normal business hours.
- Cancellations of tennis reservations are required. Walk on times will be accepted if there are no reservations.
- All players need to check in at the recreation reception desk prior to scheduled court time. All regular guest fees apply.
- Court times will be limited to one hour. There is a 15-minute grace period when checking in for court reservations. If you do not arrive during the 15-minute grace period the court will be released for open use waiting list reservations.
- Adults have priority between 5:00pm and 8:00pm weekly
- Junior members not accompanied by an adult must yield their court time.
- During the peak season, lessons and clinics will have reservation priority. Tennis courts shall be used for the sole purpose of playing tennis.
- No skateboards, roller blades, bikes, etc. are permitted.
- For more information, please contact the Recreation Center at (425) 868-2139 or email email@example.com
Meet Norm Vener, Tennis Director at The Plateau Club
Owner and Director of Tennis One Tennis Camp in Kirkland,WA
Previous coach for Redmond High School, Lakeside School, Stadium High School
Coach for 2019 District 1 Champions of Monroe High School
1980 #1 Tennis Player Oregon State University
Experienced in coaching both children and adults, Norm is excited to join the Plateau team this summer and continue growing our tennis program.
For more information, please contact the Recreation Center at (425) 868-2139 or email firstname.lastname@example.org