Massage Offerings & Pricing
Relieve, Revive and Rejuvenate at The Plateau Club
We are not currently offering massage services due to COVID-19. Please check back for updates.
Benefits of Massage
- Massage works physiologically to improve nutrition to muscles, increase flexibility of movement and promote overall health and well-being.
- Massage can be beneficial in stress management, alleviating some of the discomfort associated with stress related injuries and pain including headaches, migraines and overall muscle tension. When the amount of stress and anxiety is decreased, there is generally an increase in energy, improved concentration and enhanced sleep quality.
- Massage stimulates the immune system and aids in the rehabilitation of soft tissue injuries while improving circulation and promoting tissue regeneration.
- Massage can help athletes of any level prepare for and recover from strenuous workouts and physical exertion as well as those with limited flexibility, joint function and weak, tight or atrophied muscles.
- Massage can bring a different awareness of one’s own body, promoting a deep level of relaxation and letting go, thus allowing the body to begin healing itself.